6th Army Training Aids Center Posters "Who Wears This Badge"
(1335MOM-C)(UPS)(GREEN SHELF #1)
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
6th Army Training Aids Center Posters "Who Wears This Badge". Fantastic piece of history in relatively great shape. One has some staining and all have a little damage around edges but they are pretty old. I believe they were a set of 3 or more but because we don't know what the original set looked like as far as how many saying, we are selling them individually. If you would like to make an offer for a group, let us know via email. Would make a great piece of art for a restaurant, anyone's wall, man cave, etc.
Features of the Pictures:
- Condition: Good to Excellent (see pictures - one has staining on it)
- Note: Not in Frame
- Date: unknown
- Heavy compressed cardboard posters
- Sayings on the Posters:
- #1: "Who wear this badge? ... A SOLDIER WHO REMEMBERS ... He remembers the wet, rough feel and the dusty, sour smell of war. He remembers a special hill or stream or village and wonders if it looks the same now. He remembers fear, and he remembers relief. He remembers combat." 1 6th Army Training Aids Center * Fort Ord, Calif"
- #2: " "Who wear this badge? ... A SOLDIER WHO IS PROUD ... He's proud of having done a job well -- of having proved himself when it counted. He knows what dependability and responsibility mean, and he takes pride in that knowledge. He's proud of the past --- confident of the future.." 2 6th Army Training Aids Center * Fort Ord, Calif"
- #3: is a repeat of #2
- #4: "Who wear this badge? ... A SOLDIER WHO KNOWS... .... the cost of war and the price of peace ---- and knows which is the better buy. He knows now is a time when you can't relax, can't let down. He knows what defense means. It means him, ---- standing alert and ready" 3 6th Army Training Aids Center * Fort Ord, Calif"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.