Alpha MA-1 Flight Jacket Nylon - Sage MJM21000C1
The Alpha MA-1 Flight Jacket Nylon - Sage is a mid-weight nylon with water resistance. The MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. Our nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with storm flap for warmth. Our MA-1 jackets are reversible to bright orange, making them ideal for rescue missions and other times when visibility is imperative.
This current version has been kept as close as possible to the classic specifications (dating back to the early 1950's) and also received several revisions during the 1960's.
Features of the Flight Jacket:
- This item has a Tight fit (We suggest buying one size larger than you normally wear)
- Nylon flight jacket contains a signature utility/pencil pocket for belongings
- Features a zipper closure with storm flap, along with a knit waistband, cuffs and collar
- Comfort rated in?˜temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sage and Black feature special Tall "T" sizing, which offers longer torso and sleeve lengths for long-body fits
- Outer Layer: 100% polyester, 4-way elastic, high density fabric
- Mid Layer: breathable film membrane
- Inner Layer: super fine fleece
- Care Instruction:Dry clean only
- Sizes: XXSmall - 5XLarge
- Color: Sage Green
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.