April 1942 Desert Magazine
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED - Challenged condition. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold AS IS (NON-REFUNDABLE)
This magazine was found in our warehouse in a box that unfortunately had gotten some water damage. Many of the collection are gone. I rescued a few that I believe are still viable to sell. Keep in mind they are challenged in condition with water damage and rips and tears on cover, back and some inside. However, the articles are still readable and the character to the magazines are great.
Interested in desert history, items from the WWII era or simply love the magazine then this is a good find. It is in relatively poor condition. Fantastic find for any collector.
Features of the Magazine:
- Condition: Challenged - does have some wear and water damage (spine wear, worn chips -see pictures, cover pull tears around edges and spine)
- Pages are readable but have water stains
- One that is in Good condition goes for $46.00
- Approximate Size: 8.75" x 11.75"
- Front Cover: Taos Pueblo , New Mexico
- Fabled Seven Cities Of Cibola
- Bee Cave Lined With Quartz Crystals
- He Paints Ghost Towns
- Spring Bloom
- Bird With Barbed Tongue
- Astaelakwa House Of The Vanished
- Time Marches On In Pimera
- Desert Refuge
- Origin Of Names In The Southwest
- Villian Of The Cactus Tribe
- Feathery Dusters For Desert Fairies
- Vista De Anza
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.