Aquamira Tactical Frontier Pro Ultralight Filter
Go the distance without concern for water in the backcountry with the Frontier Pro. This ultralight and compact water filter is certified to remove Bacteria, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia to EPA standards. The Aquamira Frontier PRO also reduces chemicals, chlorine, bad taste and odors and is certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372.
Features of the Tactical Frontier Pro Ultralight Filter:
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 50 gallons (over 180 L)
- Ultralight and compact 2.5 oz. (71 g) packable protection
- Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
- Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
- Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
- Comes packaged in a zipper pouch which doubles as a water collection and storage unit
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.