Australian 1943 OA 1907 Bayonet w/Scabbard - British Enfield
(7638MOM-C)(UPS)(BLUE BIN #2)
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Australian Slaz 56, British Pattern 107 bayonet with scabbard in excellent condition. Manufactured at Lithgrow for the .303 short magazine Lee Enfield No. 1 rifle. The scabbard is marked Mangrovite 43.
Features of the Bayonet:
- Condition: Fantastic for its age
- Scabbard is medal and leather
- MA - Dated: 1907 with other numbers under it
- Stamped on back top of blade: Y O A with an arrow
- Side of Scabbard marked: Mangrovite 43
- Blade length apx: 16.75"
- Scabbard length apx.: 18"
- Overall length apx.: 22.75"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Items can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.