Firm Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree
Men's Loose Original Fit, Firm-Hand Cotton Pant That's Built to Last. Hard work in, hard work out. Behind every pair of these pants are 61 pairs of hands that cut, sew, hem, and triple-stitch the 28 pieces that form the classic B01. So before they even show up on the jobsite, they've already lived through several shifts of hard work. These men's dungarees have changed very little since they were introduced in 1939. They are still proudly made in the USA, with a rugged design featuring heavy-hauling back pockets and a double layer at the knees. Our heavyweight firm-hand duck is the most durable canvas out there. Like any classic, it only gets better with time.
Features of the Dungarees:
- Super durable 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton ring-spun duck stands up to years of use
- Double front panels give you the added durability you need
- Cleanout openings that easily let dirt and debris escape and accommodate knee pads
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets to take on hand tools and more
- Made in the USA
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Note: We do special order for Carhartt. If we do not have an item in stock, please call and we can see if the item is still available and order it for you.