Designed by Michael Rodriguez in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Inspired by an ancient Aztec deity, built for the modern world.
Adorned in details yet powerfully simple, the Xolotl /show-low-tl/ is an everyday carry folding knife with a tactical spirit. It hardly occupies more space than a fountain pen but comes out swinging with a fast flipper opening and a sleek, spear-point blade. From the 14th century battlefield to the modern pocket, the Xolotl is the knife to have on hand.
Features of the Knife:
- Flipper Opening for Fast Deployment
- Textured G10 Handle for Secure Grip
- Adjustable Clip for Left and Right Hand Carry
- Blade Length: 3.64" (92.53 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.18 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.94" (227.03 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.26" (133.50 mm)
- Weight: 4.00 oz. (113.40g)
- Handle: G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Items can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.