Genuine WWII 50th Anniversary (2) Coins Proof - Silver
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Genuine WWII 50th Anniversary set of 2 Coins Proof - Silver This coin was produced by the United States Mint to commemorate America's 50th Anniversary of WWII. It is housed in protective air tight plastic coin holder (capsule) and then beautifully presented in a USA coin case presented with a certificate of Authenticity. Silver Dollar Proof is comprised of .900 silver and .100 copper (90% Silver) with a diameter of 38.1mm and a weight of 26.73 grams..Proof Clad Half Dollar is comprised of .920 Copper and .080 Nickel with a diameter of 30.61 and a weight of 11.34 grams. Fantastic shape.
Features of the Coin:
- Condition: Excellent - PF-65 (Gem Proof)
- Coin Size: 1.5" & 1.25"
- Coins in plastic holders
- Coin case inside another box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Larger coin:
- The obverse (heads side) design of the D-Day June 6, 1944 with a solder heading up the beach, says: Liberty, 1991-1995, In God We Trust
- The reverse (tails) design features: United States of America E Plurbus Unum One Dollar & a shield "I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory?" Dwight D. Eisenhower (W)
- Smaller coin:
- The obverse (heads side) design of the soldiers, a V, an Airplane and 5 stars. It says: Liverty 1991-1995 In God We Trust
- The reverse (tails) design A soldier on the beach with a plane above and a ship in the water. It says: United States of America, Half Dollar, E Plurbus Unum
- Original owner
- I apologize for the glare on one of the coins
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs Office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. All international shipments require insurance and signature at buyers’ expense.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.