Giles Sunday Express & Daily Express Cartoon 1947 3rd Series
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - NEW-OLD-STOCK. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This hard to find book is a great addition to anyone's collection. 1st Printing - Series of cartoon reprints originally published in "The Daily Express" and "The Sunday Express" in England by prolific cartoonist, Ronald "Carl" Giles, simply known as Giles. With highly detailed single panel scenarios, and a cast of reoccurring characters known as the "Giles Family". Unpaginated. Wear with turning of corners on front & back cover, small tear on front cover and small tears & large crease on back cover. Internally clean with full page b&w cartoons throughout.
This book was sold to us in a collection of WWII military uniforms and such from one of our customers.
Features of the Book:
- Condition: Previously Owned - some wear, a few small tears and some torn or turned corners to front & big crease in the back cover (see pics) but overall good condition
- Approximate Size: 10" x 8"
- Handwritten inside: "James R. Cain" " Please return to Betty Cain"
- Third Series
- First Cartoon: 10th September 1948
- Last Cartoon: 9th February 1949
- Foreword: Nathaniel Gubbins (of the Sunday Express)
- Cover: Children in country picking flowers
LIMITED ITEM. Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.