Vintage Field Combat Military Belt with Brass Buckle
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. All sales final on Vintage Collector Items.
Very hard to find. Excellent condition for a belt from the 1950-60s! All the metal has a Patina and needs to be cleaned.
Features of the Belt:
- Excellent condition with lots of Patina on the brass
- Thick canvas strapping (all the canvas in good shape)
- Length of belt (measurement taken from the tip of the buckle to the end of the web strapping)
- SN:(some examples of what is printed on buckle)
- 8465-12-124-4331 - 110 125 1668 G
- 8465-12-127-4331 - 110-177 0060A
- 8645-12-124-8755 - 100 11/83 1107F
- 8465-12-124-8755 - 100 120 0089A
- 2" Wide
- Brass Buckle (condition is good with a lot of patina)
LIMITED ITEM: Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.