Vintage M1951 Arctic Trousers Liners
(HWS-M1951 - UPST)
LIMITED ITEM. SALE - OLD-STOCK. Once they are gone we may not get any more. ALL SALES FINAL!
Arctic Trouser shells M-1951 are light weight and comfortable. The wool outer combined with the slippery nylon inner provide for excellent defense against the cold weather. These are very popular with snow boarders, skiers, and hunters.
Features of the Trouser Liners:
- Condition: OLD-STOCK some signs of being stored for years (only a few were washed because they were a dusty from storage) - New Genuine Unissued Surplus
- Manufacture: Cavalier Garment Corporation
- Date: June 27, 1952
- Spec. No. MIl-L-11787
- Patt. Date Feb. 21, 1952
- OD Green Nylon material w/100% Wool Pile Cotton Back Material
- Size: Large-Reg (Waist from 35" to 39", Inseam up to 32 1/2" (they seem very short to me)
- "Button into the trouser-shell, arctic and fit over the trouser shell field, with liner, for wear as the outer garment combination in the cold-dry clothing ensemble"
- "Hang waist loops on suspender hooks"
- "Too much heat will melt outer fabric"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.