McRae Terassault T1 Hot Weather Performance Combat Boot in Coyote
Serious footwear for serious duty. Athletic-like wearability, superior comfort, and lightweight performance in a tough, tactical military boot.
Features of the Boot:
- Superior construction: Proprietary high-traction rubber outsole combined with a lightweight, low-density polyurethane midsole
- Ultimate comfort: Perforated ankle protection pods that double as additional ventilation ports for comfort and airflow
- Durable upper: Regulation Coyote suede/1000 denier Cordura, heavyweight nylon with a urethane coating for excellent tear and abrasion resistance
- Rearward-facing forefoot seams: Reduced risk of snagging or catching in rough or high-angle terrain
- TeraLoc lace system: Nylon-coated brass eyelets and speed laces, keeping boots snug even if accidently untied
- Padded collar: Includes a tendon relief dip in the back that helps reduce fatigue and enhances mobility
- Exceptional ventilation: Nylon-coated brass drainage vents Authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern uniforms for Army and USAF members, and Multicam uniforms for Army members.
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.