National Rifle Association Two Man Team NRA Rifle Match Medal 1935 - Ninth Place, 200 Yards, Slow fire
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. NON-REFUNDABLE ITEM.
Two Man Team NRA Rifle Match Medal 1935 - Ninth Place, 200 Yards, Slow fire.
President Theodore Roosevelt knew good marksmanship. He moved Congress to do something about the sorry state of preparedness. “An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1904” was incorporated into the 1904 Army Appropriations Act (32 Stat. 941), of March 2, 1903 which authorized the creation of the National Board for the Promotion of Rifle Practice (NBPRP).
Features of the Medal:
- Condition: Great (Some damage on the upper part of the ribbon)
- Stamped with the top bar: US National Rifle Association 1934
- Stamped on the second bar: Ninth Place
- Stamped on the third bar: 200 Yards
- Stamped on the fourth bar: Slow Fire
- Stamped on the Medal: Two Man Team NRA Rifle Match
- Ribbon: Green/Red/White/Purple
- Bronze colored Medal and bars
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies