Original Japanese WWII Army Superior Private Wool M1938 Field Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Here is a rare original WW2 Japanese Army M1938 Field Dress Uniform for a for a Superior Private enlisted soldier. The Jacket is in very good condition. However, it does have some relatively small holes in the back. The jacket has wool shell with white cotton fabric lining with brass buttons. Features Superior Private collar tabs with 3embroidered stars. This jacket needs cleaning – dusty from display in our store.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Very Good (Does has a few small holes on the back, one on sleeve and a tear on the bottom of one sleeve - see pictures)
- 100% Wool Exterior
- 7 button closure 5-down face of jacket &, 2 buttons on each front top pocket
- Stamped inside K-9219
- Size: ? not sure what the printed information says about size - I don't read Japanese (note sizes tended to run smaller in these vintage clothes)
- Chest/armpit to armpit 18 inches around
- Shoulder seam to seam is 16 inches
- Sleeve length is 22 inches no button on cuff
- Length is 26.5 inches.
- Apx. Bottom edge is 45 inches around
- Size chart
- Lined in a heavy cotton fabric
- Patches & Insignias:
- 2 Collar tabs each with 3 stars
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.