National Rifle Association Rapid Fire NRA Individual Pistol Match 1935 Medal
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. NON-REFUNDABLE ITEM.
Northwest Rapid Fire International NRA Pistol & Revolver Association Champion Match 1934 Medal (2nd Place).
President Theodore Roosevelt knew good marksmanship. He moved Congress to do something about the sorry state of preparedness. “An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1904” was incorporated into the 1904 Army Appropriations Act (32 Stat. 941), of March 2, 1903 which authorized the creation of the National Board for the Promotion of Rifle Practice (NBPRP).
Features of the Medal:
- Fabulous condition (faded ribbon - Small tear in upper portion of ribbon)
- Stamped top bar: Rapid Fire Championship 22 Cal. 2nd
- Stamped Medal: Northwest International Pistol & Revolver Ass'n 1934 with two beautiful pistols crossed in center of medal and a enamel bullseye above the pistols
- Stamped back of Medal: Pacific Emblem Seattle Wash
- Ribbon: Yellow/Grey
- Bronze colored Medal w/ silver pistols and Bronze colored top bars
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.