National Rifle Association Hankins Match Open Championship Washington State Rifle Association Roy E Meister 1931 Medal.
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Hankins Match Open Championship Washington State Rifle Association Roy E Meister 1931 Medal.
President Theodore Roosevelt knew good marksmanship. He moved Congress to do something about the sorry state of preparedness. “An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1904” was incorporated into the 1904 Army Appropriations Act (32 Stat. 941), of March 2, 1903 which authorized the creation of the National Board for the Promotion of Rifle Practice (NBPRP).
Features of the Medal:
- Condition: Excellent (faded ribbon)
- Stamped with the top bar: Hankins Match / Eagle
- Stamped with the 2nd bar: Open Championship
- Stamped on the Medal: Washington State Rifle Association Roy E Meister 1931 and eagle in center of medal with a beautiful bullseye in enamel
- Stamped on the back of Medal: None
- Ribbon: Purple/Orange
- Gold colored Medal and top bars
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.