National Rifle Association Rapid Fire NRA Individual Pistol Match 1935 Medal
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Rapid Fire Northwest Regional - Washington State NRA Individual Pistol Match 1934 Medal.
President Theodore Roosevelt knew good marksmanship. He moved Congress to do something about the sorry state of preparedness. “An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1904” was incorporated into the 1904 Army Appropriations Act (32 Stat. 941), of March 2, 1903 which authorized the creation of the National Board for the Promotion of Rifle Practice (NBPRP).
Features of the Medal:
- Fabulous condition (faded ribbon - Small tear in upper portion of ribbon)
- Stamped top bar: US National Rifle Association 1935
- Stamped 2nd bar: Rapid Fire
- Stamped Medal: NRA Individual Pistol Match
- Stamped back of Medal: None
- Ribbon: Yellow/Green/Red/White/Purple
- Bronze colored Medal and top bars
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.