Rare Vintage WWII F-3 Electrically Heated Flying Trousers #0
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - NEW-OLD-STOCK. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Between March and April of 1944 the new F-3 heated flight suit gear was added to our Military uniforms to go underneath the B9, B10 or B11 jacket.
These are electrically heated clothing. There are heating coils sewn into the material of the garment. There are electrical connectors on each garment. They were plugged into outlets in the various military aircraft and powered by the airplanes electrical system.
Features of the Bib Pants:
- Condition: Never used - Fabric in excellent condition - Electrical wiring in excellent condition - Plugs and Zippers in excellent condition (some minor damage holes in ribbed ankles from age/storage issues as indicated in picture)
- Has all original plugs and wiring
- For type F-3 Suite
- Specification No. 3212A
- Stock No. 8300-878440
- Order N. (33-038) 44-6427
- United Thermo Stable Corp.
- The Pants are a size Medium-Long
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.