Rothco M-65 Field Jacket
The M-65 Field Jacket from Rothco was made to military specifications (The M-65 was implemented by the U.S. Army and US Marine Corps in 1965) and is designed to provide unparalleled warmth, durability, and comfort in any cold weather condition.
Features of the Jacket:
- Water Repellent Cotton / Polyester Twill Exterior Aids in Protection from Wind, Rain, and Other Outdoor Elements
- Quilted Button-In Liner Provides Added Warmth Which Can Be Removed For a Lightweight M-65 Jacket and Liner Can Be Worn Alone As A Jacket – The Perfect All Seasons Jacket
- The Classic M-65 Jacket Is Designed to Government Specifications
- Concealable Drawstring Hood Can Be Easily Stored Inside the Collar With the Brass Zipper Closure
- Hook and Loop Neck Closure Keeps Your Neck Warm
- Button-Down Shoulder Epaulettes
- Four Single Snap Button Pleated Bellow Cargo Pockets – Two on the Chest and Two on the Waist
- Bi-Swing Back Design Allows for More Freedom of Movement In The Shoulders
- Heavy Brass Zipper and Six Button Snap Storm Flap Cover
- Hook and Loop Wrist Cuffs and Internal Hook Tab Allow for Attaching and Cinching with a Pair of Gloves
- Adjustable Drawstring Waist Cord for the Perfect Fit
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.