USED US Navy Dress Uniform from the early 1900's
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Want one of the best looking and feeling (incredible fabric) Navy Tunic and Pants uniforms I have ever seen. It looks very much like the uniforms from the 1860's but the tag suggests it is from 1922. It is extremely well made. The gold patches, gold arm bands and gold stripping down the pants are all done impeccably with medal thread. This item was manufactured by the famous Rice and Duval Inc. from New York (Army Navy Tailors and Fashionable Civilian Dress of that era). Many of their items have made it to the Brooklyn Museum Costume Collection. The original owner of this uniform was a Lieutenant Commander in the Supply Corps. Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: Approximate Small
- Approximate 16" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate 22" Sleeve length shoulder to bottom cuff
- Approximate 17" Across Armpit to Armpit
- Approximate 38.5" Length on Back
- Approximate 30" around Waist
Patches etc.: One of a Oak Leaf insignia patches in beautiful medal thread on each arm above arm bands
- Inside tags in both the pants and Jacket: Rice & Duval, Inc. 509 Fifth Ave., New York / Mr. G. H. Williamson, Date: Feb 21 - 1922
- Condition: Excellent Shape
- Inseam: 27"
- Waist: 30"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.