Vintage 1944 US Army CHQ Ike Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Absolutely Stunning US Army Ike Uniform Jacket, in Excellent condition. Date available on the jacket is 1944. All the buttons are hidden and in excellent condition.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent (Perfect) Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Stamped on the interior: "A-8533
- Material: Wool
- Size: 38R (Height 70 to 71 & Breast 37"-39")
- Patches etc.:
- WWII CHQ South West Pacific Patch
- WWII 33rd Infantry Division Patch
- 2 Service Bars on bottom of one sleeve
- Inside Tag: "Jackets, Field, Wool O.D. / Stock No. 55-I-384-640 / 38R / Glenwood Clothes Co. / P. O. No 12014/ Dated June 9, 1944 / Pattern Dated 5/10/1944 / Spec. P.Q.D. No. 437 / Phila. Q. M. Depot
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.