Vintage Canadian Sergeant Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Beautiful Canadian officer's jacket manufactured by Tip Top Clothes, Golden Jubilee. The exterior of the jacket is perfect except needing to be cleaned. The interior of the jacket has a tear of the lining pulled from the collar and the lining down one side of the opening in the back has been adjusted and left not stitched. The jacket has 5 front pockets, includes patches and ribbons. Came from original owner.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition except missing 2 buttons on front, Interior of jacket has some damage (see pictures)
- Size: Large
- Approximate 18"Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate 22"Arm Pit to Arm Pit
- Approximate 31" Length down back
- Approximate 25" Length from top of sleeve to bottom
- Canadian Patch on each sleeve
- No Shoulder Boards
- Sergeant Rank Patches on each sleeve
- Canadian Forces Decoration
- Canadian Volunteer Service Medal 1939-1945 with maple leaf attachment
- Golden Jubilee Medal
- Printed Inside label: "Tip Top Clothes Golden Jubilee" and " No. NO20493 NAT DEF / Mr. CPL I Sauve / Dec. 9 59/ C32095 / Special Order 433352 / Series SSL
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.