Vintage Modified USAF Cadet Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This jacket is in fantastic shape - Like New. US Air Force Academy First Class Cadet “firstie” dress coat. However, I do believe that it has been modified. I believe someone put Russian buttons on a USAF Cadet jacket. The jacket is like new, has no damage in a royal blue color. Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent - All buttons are in excellent condition but wrong buttons for this jacket I believe, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Approximately 18.5" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximately 21" Armpit to Armpit
- Approximately 24" Sleeve Length
- Approximately 28" Length down back
- Inside tag located on the inside pocket:Precision Uniforms by H.T. Co. / USAFA Contract # F0561180D0001 / Coat, Dress Blue, Men's Winter Spec. CU-120-06 / 100% Wool / Dry Clean Only / Size 40 X-Short / Cadet's Name____ Serial Number ____ Squadron_____
- Patches etc.:
- Ready for shoulder boards but none attached
- Black 1" armbands
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.