Vintage 1957 US Army Class A Dress Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, Small Amount of Damage - missing front buttons & two very small Frey spots on the fabric on right arm just below elbow. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
U.S. Army Class A Dress Jacket, in Excellent condition - no moth holes, rips or tears (except two very small Frey spots on the fabric) but it is missing the 4 front buttons. Includes: Army Sergeant Chevrons on each sleeve and US Army Forces Europe Command Flaming Sword Rainbow Patch.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent -Previously Owned - Buttons on the pockets and epaulets are in excellent condition (missing 4 buttons down front), Exterior of jacket in Excellent condition except two very small Frey spots on the fabric just below right elbow. Interior of jacket is in perfect condition (A little dusty from storage)
- Date: 1957
- 100% wool construction
- 4 front pockets
- Made in the USA
- Patches etc.:
- US Army Forces Europe Command Flaming Sword Rainbow
- Army Sergeant Chevrons
- Inside Tags:
- Cleaning Instructions (outside inside pocket)
- " Coat, Man's Wool Serge, Army Green 44, Size 40L / Franklin Clothes, Inc. / DA-36-243-QM(CTM)-1582 Q.I. 575-C-58 / Dated 30 December, 1957 / Stock No. 8405-286-51... / Pattern Date 17 December, 1957 / Phila. QM Depot
- Size: 40L
- Approximately 18.5" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximately 20" Armpit to Armpit
- Approximately 26" Sleeve Length
- Approximately 32" Length down back
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.