Vintage WWII US Army Jacket and Pants - Tan
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, Approximately 7 small moth hole Damage on back of jacket and one hole on front left leg of pants. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Beautiful set of US Army Uniform Jacket and Pants, in Good condition (the damage there is on the jacket and pants are repairable.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Very Good Shape - No Damage - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in good condition two small moth holes on center seem (not seen)
- Manufacturer: The Storrs-Schaefer Co., Cincinnati
- Inside pocket tag: The Storrs-Schaefer Co. Beau Brummel Tailoring Cincinnati (also the original owner signed it but that is no longer visible)
- Approximate Size: Large
- Approximate Shoulder-to-Shoulder 19"
- Approximate Underarm-to-Underarm 22"
- Length down back 30"
- Approximate Arm Length from top shoulder to bottom sleeve 24"
- Patches Etc.:
- One Oak Leaf on left epaulett
- 79th Infantry Division Patch on left Shoulder
- Army good Conduct with barb wire attachment
- United Nations Service
- United Nations with two Star Attachments
- National Defense Service
- American Defense
- European African Middle East Camp with three Star Attachments
- WWII Victory
- Size 34 x 33
- Inside stamped the name of the original owner, L. Almanza
- Need to be repaired because there is a 1/4" hole on the front left leg (there is a 2" hem if they need to be lengthened or to use some fabric for the repair on the leg)
- There is a dirty area on the seat of the pants - don't know if that is a stain or can be cleaned
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.