Vintage Vintage 1950 US Navy Officer Topical Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Absolutely Stunning US Army Officer Uniform Jacket, in Excellent condition. Beautifully gold buttons - all in excellent condition, however one is not sewn one but held on with a paper clip. There are no shoulder epaulets included on this item but the ability to attach such are sewn on the garment. This jacket is beautifully tailored in impeccable shape. The date stamped on the interior tag is 1950.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Note: The pictures do not reflect the best color. It is definitely a Tan, Beige or Khaki color - not grey.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: I believe to be a Medium
- Approximate 17" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate 25" Sleeve length shoulder to bottom cuff
- Approximate 20.5" Across Armpit to Armpit
- Approximate 28" Length on Back
- Approximate 34" around Waist
- Patches etc.: None
- Inside Tag:Jacob Reed's Sons, Philadelphia Fabric All Wool (Stamped on this tag is the name of the original owner and the date Stelter, F. G. III, (couldn't read this section)/25/50 / 7010
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.