Vintage WWII Canadian Ike Jacket & Pants
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, No Damage - missing 2 buttons on one sleeve. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Stunning uniform set from the Canadian Military, era unknown. men's two pocket battledress jacket - olive-brown worsted with button front and buckle closure on the hem (missing 2 buttons on one sleeve). The jacket is in excellent shape with a stamped maker label on inside pocket: "Miller & Gabbe Ltd. Blouse, Battledress, Sergf, O.C. 1955 Size 16 Height 6'1" to 6 1/2' Breast 39-40". The epaulettes have embroidered Captain's pips and crown patches. The shoulders each have a Canadian patch. Lastly, a pair of worsted battledress trousers in excellent condition with a stamped maker label on the interior; "Miller & Gabbe Ltd. 1955". This is an excellent Canadian uniform grouping and would make a fabulous addition to a collection.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket & Pants:
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All buttons are in excellent condition except missing 2 buttons on one sleeve, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size 16 Height 6'1" to 6 1/2' Breast 39-40
- Canadian patch on each sleeve
- Captain Pips & Crown patch on shoulder epaulets
- Red patch on collar with crown buttons
- Special Services Medal
- Canadian Forces Further 10 years
- Canadian Volunteer Service Medal 1939- 1945 with Maple Leaf Attachment
- The others I am not sure of
- Printed Inside label: "Miller & Gabbe Ltd. Blouse, Battledress, Sergf, O.C. 1955 Size 16 Height 6'1" to 6 1/2' Breast 39-40"
- Condition: Excellent Shape - All button in excellent condition
- Size: 12 (Height 5'9" to 5'10" Waist 35" to 38")
- The stamp inside the pants but I can barely make out: "Miller & Gabbe Ltd. 1955 Size No 12 Height 5'9" to 5' 10" Waist 35" to 38"
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.