Vintage WWII US Navy Jumper & Pants
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, Small amount of moth hole damage on the inside under where the tag should be but not visible from the outside. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Great find! This WWII Navy Jumper and Pants are in Fantastic condition. This vintage uniform is made of quality construction in a wool fabric. It features whip-stitched with nautical stars.
This piece was sold to us with a few other WWII items approximately 40 years ago.
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jumper & Pants:
- Condition: Excellent Shape but small amount of moth hole damage on the inside under where the tag should be but not visible from the outside
- Date: WWII era
- Size: Small
- Approximate 16"Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximate 19"Arm Pit to Arm Pit
- Approximate 22" Length down back
- Approximate 23.5" Length from top of sleeve to bottom
Patches etc.: None
- Label: None
- Condition: Excellent - all buttons in perfect condition - no moth holes, tears or rips
- Label: U.S. Navy 100% Wool / Name: Fontenot Service No. (I can't read the original #) / Contract No DA-36-243-QM9CTM)1619 O.I. 632-C-58 and Cleaning Instructions
- Size: 28R
- Approximate 28" Waist
- Approximate 28.5" Inseam
- Approximate 28" Waist
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.