Smith & Wesson Handcuffs - 100
The most popular chain handcuff, Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs are the standard that law enforcement professionals trust. The Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs are manufactured from the finest quality carbon steel with heat treated internal lockworks. Features smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. The Model 100 Handcuffs feature a heat-treated chain for reliable performance. The Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs have an inner perimeter range of 5¾" -8" and 23 locking positions to fit most wrists. Comes with two handcuff keys and includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty.
- STD MELONITE -Meloniteis a treatment for improving the surface properties of metal parts. The result is an ultra-durable, matte-black, scratch-resistant finish.
- S&W 100 STD BLUE
- S&W 100 STD NICKEL
All Smith & Wesson Handcuffs meet the NIJ requirement pertaining to strength.
Features of the Handcuffs:
- Includes 2 keys
- Wrist Opening: 2.04"
- Locking Positions: 22
- First notch inside perimeter: 8.40"
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.80"
- Tightest inside width: 1.80"
- Distance between cuffs: 2.00"
- Maximum overall length: 8.98"
- Weight: 10 ounces
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Item can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.