U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Aug. 1995
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in good shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Commentary: Reflections on a Naval Career
- Nobody Asked Me, But…Women Shouldn't Serve on Submarines
- Comment & Discussion
- Lest We Forget
- Combat Fleets
- World Naval Developments
- Points of Interest: A COLA Catch-22 in Japan
- The U.S. Navy
- Book Reviews & Books of Interest
- TQL Forum: Eliminating the ORSE
- Professional Notes
- "Nineteen, talk to me!"
- Commentary: The UCP: Time to Change
- Nobody Asked Me, But…The Navy Needs to Get Serious About Computer Training
- To Each According to His Needs
- Parallel War: Promise & Problems
- Invasion Most Costly
- Manage the Shore Smarter
- Information Warfare in 2015
- Codes or Clues?
- Special Report: Military Options in Bosnia
- Strategic Air Power Didn't Work
- It's Not Nice and Neat
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies