U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Dec. 2000
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in good shape but does have some minor storage distress along the spine from the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) minor wear.
Features of the Magazine:
- Vol. 126/12/1,174
- Storm Approaching
- Airborne Takes the Beach
- USS Drayton (DD-366)
- Points of Interest: Elderly Gain "Golden Supplement"
- Oceans: Being There - The Case for the Oceanographic Submarine
- Book Reviews
- Man of Honor
- Navy Global 2000: One JAG's Perspective
- Dietary Supplements--What Military Supervisors Should Know
- Nobody Asked Me, But ... The Best Job You Never Had
- The Leaders Must Lead
- Attack from Below
- Integration Can Transform Warfare
- Engagement Is What the Navy Must Do
- Can the U.S. Help Them All?
- I Attended the Cole Memorial
- "America Loves Its Citizens"
- The Cole Is Attacked
- Cole and Her Crew Send a Message
- Leveraging LEDet Teams
- Semper Paratus—The Rest of the Story
- The Coast Guard Needs Focus
- If We Didn't Have a Coast Guard, We'd Have to Build One
- Further Developments on the Kursk
- Comment and Discussion
- World Naval Developments
- Help Keep This the Greatest Navy
- Nobody Asked Me, But...Let's Put the Salt Back into Making Chief
- The Debate on Ethics Must Continue
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.