U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Jan. 1996
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in good shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front and a tear on the front cover.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 122/1/1,115
- The White House Torpedoes NOAA Commissioned Corps
- Nobody Asked Me. But…Keep Separate the Command and the Pulpit
- Comment and Discussion
- Combat Fleets
- World Naval Developments: Spies . . . and All That
- Points of Interest: Retirees Fight for Health Care
- The U.S. Navy: More Bang for the Buck
- Book Reviews & Books of Interest
- Professional Notes
- Nobody Asked Me, But…Silent Is Smart
- Generation X: One Wardroom's Perspective
- Leadership Forum: A Comment from the Back Row
- The Soldier's Other Battlefields
- Whither Naval Special Warfare?
- What Price Sticky Foam?
- Promises, Promises
- Can't Leave Peace to the Diplomats
- The 84,000-Pound Sonobuoy
- The B-1B: In Memoriam
- CNEF Arriving!
- Maneuvering Past Maneuver Warfare
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.