U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Jan. 1999
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 125/1/1,151
- What Will This SecNav Do?
- Comment and Discussion
- Educating the Navy for the Long Haul
- The Silence of the Admirals
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Network-Centric Warfare
- Moving the Navy into the Information Age
- Nuclear Weapons in the Info Age: Who Needs 'em?
- We Don't Need an IW Commander
- A Naval Concepts-Based Vision for Space
- Space Is an Ocean
- Quality of Life at Sea
- Navy Area Ballistic Missile Defense: Coming On Fast
- High "Seize" Maritime Interdiction Works!
- "Mariner-Class": A New Merchant Marine Officer
- Nobody Asked Me But...Taking Care of Our People?
- Deep Coalitions: Alternative Power Projection
- Nobody Asked Me But...The Last Days of Carrier-Based Aviation?
- When the Birds Didn't Fly
- Part V: Five Fleets: Around the World with the Nimitz
- Tomorrow's Fleet
- Professional Notes
- Book Reviews
- NATO Navies: Franco-British Carrier Cooperation
- Naval Systems: Sea Services Pursue Digital Targeting for Land Attack
- Points of Interest: Closing the "Pay Gap" or Merely Redefining It?
- World Naval Developments
- Combat Fleets
- Lest We Forget
- Another View
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.