U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Nov. 2000
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Vol. 126/11/1,173
- Terrorism Strikes the U.S. Navy
- TriCare from the Inside & Out
- Nobody Asked Me, But ... Why Should I Stay in the Navy?
- Lest We Forget
- Combat Fleets
- Points of Interest: Commissaries Fight for Shoppers
- Naval Systems: Navy Tests Integrated Bridge Systems
- Book Reviews
- SWOs Need More Hands-on Shiphandling Training
- Displacement Vessels for Our Atmospheric Ocean
- The Missing Piece to the OMFTS Puzzle: The Quad TiltRotor (QTR)
- Combating Terrorism
- Only Total Victory
- Did They Hear Me?
- How Many Subs Do We Need?
- Strategic Vision Can Be Powerful
- Marine Tanks See the Light
- Dirty Hands and White Cake: Marine Corps Birthday at Majon-ni
- IT Doesn't Run By Itself
- Gapped Billets Exist—Deal With It
- Shots Fired from Outpost Hedy
- Don't Forget How to Fight
- Digital Training Calls for Live Fires
- Comment and Discussion
- World Naval Developments: Force Structures Are in Flux
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.