U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Oct. 1998
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in fantastic shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 124/10/1,148
- Keep It, Defend It, Manage It
- Comment and Discussion
- Sea Services Forum: Letter from the Publisher
- "Let Us Dare To Read, Think, Speak, And Write."
- The Sea Services
- 100 Years of Naval Institute Book Publishing
- Listen to the J.O.'s: Why Retention Is a Problem
- Kara Hultgreen Quals at the Boat
- UK Defense Review Sets Out the Plan
- Defend America—From the Sea
- Private Ryan Educates a Nation
- Where Surface Warfare Is Headed--and Why
- Air Detachment or Air Department?
- Hellfire 14
- Could a Small Crew Have Saved the Stark—or the Samuel B. Roberts?
- Part II: Five Fleets: Around the World with the Nimitz
- "That No Call For Help Goes Unanswered"
- Oceans: Sub Wars off Waikiki
- Points of Interest: Addressing the "Redux" Problem
- World Naval Developments: Launching Tomahawks at Terrorists: To What Effect?
- Combat Fleets
- USS Morris (DD-417)
- Books of Interest
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.