U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Oct. 2000
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in great shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Vol. 126/10/1,172
- Force Structure Will Change
- Outsourcing R&D—Panacea or Pipe Dream?
- Logistics Support Doesn't Work
- Atlanta (CL-104/IX-304)
- Combat Fleets
- Points of Interest: With No SecDef Support, Elderly Still Score Healthcare Gains
- Oceans: Sub Returns from Patrol - 136 Years Later
- Book Reviews
- Nobody Asked Me, But ... Don't Forget Our Other Recruiters
- Nobody Asked Me, But ... Why Isn't Junior Officer Retention Working?
- A Mid-Course Correction for Team Coast Guard
- Reduced Manning and High-Tech Bridges Demand New Training Standards
- Naval Intelligence Must Focus on Time-Critical Targeting
- Blue-on-Blue in the Falklands
- Before They Were Stars
- Navy Delivers the Armor
- A Plague on Both Your Houses
- Presence with an Attitude!
- Launching the Real Maritime Security Force
- Wake-Up Call in Kosovo
- We Need a New Advancement System
- Lessons for Combined Rules of Engagement
- Turning Information into Knowledge
- From the Sea ... to Cyberspace
- Comment and Discussion
- Balancing Star Wars and Muddy Boots
- Take the Small Boat Threat Seriously
- World Naval Developments: What Happened to the Kursk?
- Weinberger-Powell Doctrine Doesn't Cut It
- What If Kursk Had Been Ours?
- They Must Be Sturdy
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.