U.S. Naval Institute PROCEEDINGS Magazine - Sept. 1996
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. SOLD AS IS. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Nothing like holding an original magazine in your hand to read or refer back to specific articles. This magazine has been siting in storage for quite a number of years. It is in fantastic shape but does have some of the original owner's (Retired USAF Master Sergeant) sticker on the front.
Features of the Magazine:
- Volume 122/9/1,123
- Forward . . . to the Beach
- Dinosaur's Dilemma
- Comment and Discussion
- USS Leonard Wood (AP-25/APA-12)
- Combat Fleets
- World Naval Developments
- Points of Interest: Special Arrangement for Rostenkowski Angers Retirees
- Book Reviews & Books of Interest
- Leadership Forum: Leadership, Standards, and Family Values: Mending the Chain
- The U.S. Navy: No More Intruders
- Professional Notes
- Ink—and Vision—Can Save 16-Inch Tubes
- The Arsenal Ship—She's Long Overdue
- Voodoo Logistics Sink Triphibious Warfare
- The Crash of TWA Flight 800: 'Nobody Could Survive This'
- The Revolution Is Incomplete
- The Next 150 Years Begin
- 'Not All That Far Apart'
- The Ghost of Rebel Torpedoes
- Through a Glass Darkly
- Helicopters Meet Surface Littoral Warfare Challenge
- F-14D Exploits Passive Sensors
- Nobody Asked Me, But...John Has To Do It Because Jane Can't F/A-18Es/Fs Fly at Patuxent River
- Joint Strike Fighter Update
- Prowler Goes Joint
- We Don't Need Jaeger Air
- Remove the Warfare Devices
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas. Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable country, state and local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.