U.S. War Correspondent Military Uniform -OD
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, NO Damage (except a couple stains that need to be cleaned on pants and one of the tan ties). Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Original U.S. War Correspondent Military Uniform (Jacket, Pants, Hat, Belt, 3-Ties) Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
NOTE: The colors of the grouping picture does not actively reflect the color of each item. The Jacket is OD, Pant is Tan, Garrison Cap is OD, Belt is Tan and Ties are Brown & Tan.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: 40 R
- Inside Tag:
- Outside - inside pocket: Army Officer's Uniform Regulation w/US Eagle above
- Inside - inside pocket: Uniforms, Service Officers, 2 Piece OD Dark Coat / Elastique / Contractor's Code No. 348 / Cont. W-669-qm-20614 / Dated Aug. 11, 1942 / 40R / Stock No. 55-U10490-15 /Q.M.C. Tent. Spec. / P.Q.D. No. 149A / Dated 6/24/42 / Phila. Q.M. Depot / Inspector Signature (not completely visible)
- Shoulder Patch U.S. War Correspondent
- Condition: Excellent
- Needs to be cleaned (stain on back of one leg)
- Tag:Perma Prest (cleaning suggestions) Reg. Fit W36 / Made in USA / I32 / 100% polyester
- Inseam 29" because they were hemmed by original owner
- Color: Tan
- Tan Web Belt
- 3 Ties: 1-Brown and 2-Tan (One tan tie needs cleaning - has a blue ink stain on the back side)
- Garrison Cap
- 100% Wool
- Leather sweat band
- Color OD with a black & gold piping
- Size 7 1/2
- Exclusive of Ornamentatation Mfg. No.