USA Medal Case Empty for WWII Medal & Ribbon
(1401MOM-C)(UPS)(RM1 HANGING PEG)
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
These cases are getting harder and harder to find. Do you have a Vintage WWII Medal that doesn't have a case or the case is in such disrepair that you would love a new one? Well, here it is. These are used to have a medals in them, but the medals were sold and the cases put aside for years in our store. They are in good shape (except for 1 as indicated- see picture). You are just getting the case. The medal with sewn on pin assembly, ribbon bar and one piece lapel pin have been removed and sold separately. To the best of my knowledge the cases are numbered but you need to remove the silk and felt interior to see the number and I will not do that as they in such great condition as is (There are some small imperfections and there was a price sticker that used to be on the case - visible where it was).
Features of the Case:
- No Damage in very good shape inside and out
- With a ding on one side -otherwise good shape
- Faded on the front and inside loose bottom
- Each case sold separately (however, when you purchase one there is NO choosing which) - They are bagged and sealed to protect them
- Wood case with leather or vinyl cover
- Padded inside - Silk and felt
- Apx. Size: 7" x 4 1/2" x1" - one case is slightly larger than the other
- Closes nice and tight with "snap" sound when closed except one side of one of the nice ones has a ding that messes with the closure
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.