1894 5 Mark - Albert I Coin Pendant
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - Previously Owned Good Condition. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold AS IS (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Interested in history, well then this is a good find. This 1894 5 Mark - Albert I Coin has been made into a pendant to wear as a necklace. They didn't use a bezel instead they soldered the attachment on to the coin. Great addition to any anybody's collection.
Features of the Coin/Pendant:
- Condition: Good - there is wear but still has good definition (the back of the coin is in slightly worse condition than the front)
- Size:1.93" (49mm)
- Country: Kingdom of Saxony (German states)
- Type: Common coin
- Years: 1875-1889
- Value: 5 Mark (5)
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Shape: Round
- Orientation: Medal alignment ↑↑
- Obverse: Bust of Albert Koenig Von Sachsen with the lettering "ALBERT KOENIG VON SACHSEN E"
- Reverse: and Eagle with open wings and outstretched talons and the lettering "DEUTSCHES REICH 1876 * FÜNF MARK *"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.