Vintage 1921 Demolay Pin 10K Yellow Gold Pearls Masonic Youth Blue Enamel Sword Guard Lapel Pin
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED Excellent Condition. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold AS IS (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Interested in American history, well then this is a good find. Masonic Order Of DeMolay Chapter Lapel Pin 1921. According to Wikipedia: "DeMolay International, founded in Kansas City, Missouri in 1919, is an international fraternal organization for young men ages 12 to 21. It was named for Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar." Nice example excellent condition! Great addition to any anybody's collection.
Features of the Pin:
- Condition: Excellent
- Badge - 17/32" (13.6mm) tall, 7/16" (11.1mm) wide
- Guard - 15/32" (11.7mm) tall, 5/326" (4mm)
- Front: A knights bust atop a blue enameled shield / Two swords cross diagonally through the shield and genuine pearls frame it's perimeter / The shield features a cross in it's middle with the the letter D, a star, crescent, and the letter M featured between it's arms / A sword pin guard reading DeMolay is attached via a chain
- Back: REG US PAT OFFICE, 10k
- Metal Content: Stamped 10k gold
- Material: Blue Enamel & Gold
- Stone: Seed Pearls
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.