Vintage French Foreign Legion Tunic & Pants - Tan
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, NO Damage. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Are you interested in French Military history, well then this is a great find. This is a stunning example of a WWII French Foreign Legion Tunic and Pants. Only some very slight stains here and there that would should easily clean off (see picture for example). Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent - Only a few minor stains on the pants
- Size: Medium
- Four pleated patch pockets - two with scalloped flaps on the front and two pockets on the interior
- Jacket Size: 100.88 (Medium)
- Approximate Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5"
- Appriximate Sleeve Length: 23"
- Approximate Back length: 30.5"
- Approximate Underarm to Underarm: 21"
- Pants Size: 106.88 (Large)
- Approximate Around Waist: 35"
- Inseam: 31" with a 1 3/4" hem
- Green piping down the side of the pants
- Patches etc.:
- French Foreign Legion Bullion Collar Tabs (grey, Lt. Blue and Gold bullion)
- French Foreign Legion Bullion Shoulder patch
- Ribbons are sewn together as a patch and attached to the jacket over the left pocket:
- Orient Campaign Medal Ribbon
- North Africa Security and Order Operations Commemorative Medal Ribbon
- Mèdaille de la Baltique (Grande Bretagne) 1856 Ribbon
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.