Vintage Meibo Binoculars 7x50 Made in Occupied Japan with Case
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - USED. Once they are gone we may not get any more.
Meibo Japanese naval binoculars WWII Era are 7X50s, fixed focus, with individual diopter adjustments on both eye pieces. The lenses are not cracked, chipped or scratched.
Features of the Binoculars:
- Condition: Binoculars are in Excellent condition with only one issue (small piece of something you can see in the one left eyepiece - otherwise superb, Case is in Excellent condition with only a little bit of wear (one small tear in the leather -see pics) - snap works great and interior in superb condition
- Manufactured between Sept. 1945 & April 1952
- Printed on Binoculars: Meibo 7x50 7 10’, No 11157 Made in Occupied Japan with FPO Logo
- Printed on the Case: Made in Occupied Japan
- Leather strap on Binoculars included
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.