Vintage Original US Navy Petty Officer 3rd Class Tunic & Pants Personnel Specialist
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
This vintage American Navy tunic is outfitted with one patch on the left arm: USN Personnel Specialist 3rd Class Chevron (left arm). The uniform consisted of a pull-over shirt with a neck flap (This one has NO white lines around its perimeter or stars one on each corner). The shirt had one small front top pocket. It was open and did not have any protective cover.
On the back under the flap is a tag from the Navel Clothing Factory.
Features of the Tunic & Pants:
- Condition: Excellent condition - NO DAMAGE
- Top: 34 according to the back label
- Manufactured by Naval Depot
- 100% Wool
- Patches: USN Personnel Specialist 3rd Class Chevron
- Tags: One tag on back underneath the back flap that says "Naval Clothing Depot" 100% Wool, a place for the name and service no. (not filled out - but the pants that came with this uniform are filled out) and a size 34
- Condition: Very Good - Two holes (one in front right leg just above knee level and one in back left leg just above knee level) - all buttons in great shape
- Manufactured by US Navy
- 100% Wool
- Size inside the pants reads 20R but after putting a ruler to them it seems to be 28x29
- Patches: None
- Tags: One tag on back "US Naval" 100% Wool, a place for the name (Fontenet, Amile) and service no. (525 - can't read it all), Contract no. DA-36-243-QM(CTM)1619 O.I. 632-C-58, Size 20R and cleaning instructions
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.