Vintage U.S. Army Uniform - Army Green
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Army uniforms during 1940's and 1950's remained pretty much unchanged. Made of wool. This tunic has four front pockets with brass eagle buttons. This particular example has several patches on it. The sleeves display various patches. The left sleeve has a 3rd Div. Spearhead patch with a SPC Rank Sleeve Patch-Gold Eagle.
Beautiful jacket. Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent, All buttons are in excellent condition, All patches in Excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Size: 36 Short
- Rank: SPC Rank Sleeve Patch-Gold Eagle
- 3rd Div. Army Shoulder Patch-Spearhead
- Inside -inside pocket: Coat, Men's Wool Serge, AG 44 Contract No. 6499, 100% Wool
- Inside - outside inside pocket is the pressing instructions
- Size 36 Short
- Needs to be professionally cleaned
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Items can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.