Vintage WWII U.S. Military 1st Aid Kit
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold AS IS (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Fantastic item for any collector. This WWII First Aid Kit is predominately complete. However, we do not recommend it be used as a first aid kit. It is being sold strickly as a collectable item.
Features of the First Aid Kit:
- Condition - Previously Owned - Very Good
- Size: 6" x 5" x 2"
- Soldier's name printed inside: Ronald D. Foglia
- Outside on the case is printed "C64274A", "Dressing Rod, M15", P.M.&S
- First Aid Packet U.S. Gov't
- Carlisle Model, Bauer & Black Div of the Kendall Co. Chicago
- Dressing, First Aid, Field, Individual Troop, Camouflaged 6510-201-7455
- 6-Iodine Swabs
- Bottle of Mercurochrome
- Tube of J&J Buan Ointment
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
For info: Hahn's Surplus Policies