Vintage US Army Corps Flight Instructor Dress Double Breasted Jacket
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, NO Damage. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
Stunning U.S. Military Dress Jacket, in Excellent condition - no moth holes, rips or tears. Includes: Brass US Army Corps Flight Instructor Eagle Propeller Superior buttons, 8-Box-Star patches above 5-gold Sleeve Rank Insignia armbands. I can't be sure this jacket is a US Army Corps Flight Instructor Jacket or if it belongs to the US Navy? I simply can't find anything like it. It is one of the best made and most elegant vintage jackets we are selling. Originally owned by E. Rogers #73390
Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent -Previously Owned - All buttons are in excellent condition, Interior & Exterior of jacket is in perfect condition
- Patches etc.:
- 8-Box-Star patches
5- Officer Sleeve Rank Insignia armbands
- Inside Tags:
- "Cannon Tailors Cleveland" (outside inside pocket)
- Cannon Tailoring In. , 124 St. Clair Ave. E., Cleveland Ohio 44114 (inside inside pocket) (Name typed in: E. Rogers, Date: 12-70, NO. 73390)
- Size: 44L
- Approximately 19" Shoulder to Shoulder
- Approximately 23" Armpit to Armpit
- Approximately 25.5" Sleeve Length
- Approximately 31" Length down back
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.