Vintage USAF/Navy Plotter Air Navigation Tool
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As-Is. NON-REFUNDABLE.Features of the Plotters
- Condition: Excellent (all but one are in their original envelope and the envelopes vary from Very Good to Excellent condition)
- #1) Blank Envelope except the handwritten name "Col Swain, Base Opps"
- #2) Blank Envelope Good condition - a few tears in the envelope
- #3) Blank Envelope Good condition - dirty and a few tears in the envelope
- #4) White Envelope Very Good condition with the following on front "Weems Aircraft Plotter, Mark II, Weems System of Navigation, Inc. Annapolis, Maryland, Warning Do not leave this plotter exposed to excessive heat or direcgt rays of sun for long periods of time"
- #5) Envelope Very Good condition with the following on front "Weems Aircraft Plotter, Mark II, Weems System of Navigation, Inc. Annapolis, Maryland" and on the back is some calculations handwritten
- #6) Envelope Very Good conditionwith the following on front "8700-573590, Plotter-Aircraft, MK 2 Weems, Dept of Com Type, with 1:500,000 and 1:1,000,000 Scales" "One Each Cont AF33(600)-17342, G Felsenthal and Sons, Inc. Chicago, Date Pkd Aug 1952"
- #7) Envelope Excellent condition with the following on the front "Plotter, Air Navigation, Air Force/Navy Type PLU - 1/C, Felsenthal Pt. No. FAA-90, G. Felsenthal & Sons, Inc., Chicago 18, ILL, Warning Do not leave this plotter exposed to excessive heat or direcgt rays of sun for long periods of time" Also has T-85 handwritten on the front
- #8) No Envelope (see picture)
- Approximate size: 15" x 4.5"
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.