Vintage WWII US Navy Lined Trench Coat & Hat - OD
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED, a couple small moth holes on lining of coat on a couple on lining of hat. Once they are gone we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The WWII US Navy lined trench coat is in fantastic condition. There us only a couple small moth holes in the lining and two buttons that have broken in half. Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
A navy man brought this into our store well over 30 years ago.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent - All buttons but two are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition, a stain on the bottom side of the outside of the jacket -- appears to be cleanable to me
- Size: Reg - Med
- Inside outside pocket: Overcoat, Field O.D.7 with removable liner / Stock No. 55-0-244-35 / REG-MED / Valor Sportwear Inc. / Pattern Date 6/6/46 / QM2750 / Dated June 28, 1946 / Spec. P.Q.D. No. 587 / O.M. Purchasing Office, NY
- Condition: Excellent but two small moth holes near the bottom
- MFG'D for Governmental use only under patient Nos. TR. 21676 & 2198064
- Regular-Medium / Ht. Approx. 5' 7" - 5" 10" / WT. 149-168lbs
- Condition: Excellent except for a couple moth holes in the wool lining.
- Canvas hat with U.S.N. Stamped on the rear flap and wool lining sewn in
- Tag: Navy Department Contract NXsx 64232 (the contract was awarded through the Bureau of supplies and accounts for the bureau of aeronautics. some time around 1944)
- The items need cleaning, there is one area with what appears to be a cleanable stain but I am not sure it will come out or not (see picture)
NOTE: Over the years we have collected items with historical interest. The majority of our memorabilia is war related and we do not wish to offend anyone. We do not support or condone war but believe that historical items can remind us of our history, teach us about specific moments in time and hopefully prevent us from reliving any manmade horrific times in history. Any items we offer are intended for collectors of memorabilia and hopefully will be used for educational purposes. All of our collectables come from our own private collection via many X-service personnel and government auctions and have included Nazi party, Holocaust, Allgemeine and Waffen SS, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Kamikaze, Japanese, Australian, U.S., British items, etc. We should not forget our past but should endeavor to learn from its mistakes. It is our hope we never forget those that have died as a result of war. May god protect them!
The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, Federal, State and Local laws.
Shipping is done Monday-Friday (federal holidays and weekends excluded). Orders received after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day. DC and/or tracking numbers will be provided once item is shipped.
Requests received for address changes will require the order to be CANCELED and the order will need to be repurchased with the corrected information.
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All collector items and/or items (or group of items purchased together) that cost over $100.00 will be shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED.