Vintage WWII US Navy Lined Trench Coat & Hat - OD
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The WWII US Navy lined trench coat is in fantastic condition. There us only a couple small moth holes in the lining and two buttons that have broken in half. Excellent choice for any collector, person searching for Halloween attire, or simply a fantastic jacket for regular use.
A navy man brought this into our store well over 30 years ago.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent - All buttons but two are in excellent condition, Interior of jacket is in perfect condition, a stain on the bottom side of the outside of the jacket -- appears to be cleanable to me
- Size: Reg - Med
- Inside outside pocket: Overcoat, Field O.D.7 with removable liner / Stock No. 55-0-244-35 / REG-MED / Valor Sportwear Inc. / Pattern Date 6/6/46 / QM2750 / Dated June 28, 1946 / Spec. P.Q.D. No. 587 / O.M. Purchasing Office, NY
- Condition: Excellent but two small moth holes near the bottom
- MFG'D for Governmental use only under patient Nos. TR. 21676 & 2198064
- Regular-Medium / Ht. Approx. 5' 7" - 5" 10" / WT. 149-168lbs
- Condition: Excellent except for a couple moth holes in the wool lining.
- Canvas hat with U.S.N. Stamped on the rear flap and wool lining sewn in
- Tag: Navy Department Contract NXsx 64232 (the contract was awarded through the Bureau of supplies and accounts for the bureau of aeronautics. some time around 1944)
- The items need cleaning, there is one area with what appears to be a cleanable stain but I am not sure it will come out or not (see picture)
LIMITED ITEM: Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.