Vintage WWII Men's US Military Wool Field Jacket OD
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Eisenhower jacket, or "Ike" jacket, is a type of waist length jacket developed for the U.S. Army during the later stages of World War II. It was intended to be worn on its own or as an insulating layer beneath the M-43 Field Jacket.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent
- Originally owned by a soldier named: Arthur Day, 38348739
- 100% Wool Exterior
- 7 button closure down face of jacket - the 5 buttons are hidden when closed, 2 buttons on each sleeve and 1 snap on the waist
- Size: 36R (note sizes tended to run smaller in these vintage clothes)
- Chest/armpit to armpit 21 &s 42 inches around
- Shoulder seam to seam is 17.5 inches
- Sleeve length is 23 inches 2 button on each cuff
- Length is 21 inches.
- Bottom edge is 41 inches around
- Size chart
- Lined in a heavy cotton fabric
- Patches & Insignias:
- 4th Army Class A Patch
- SHAEF Regulation Military Patch
- E-8 First Sergeant
- 4 bars for overseas service
- WWII Military Infantry Marksman Rifle Pin w/Blue enamel bar
- WWII Military Infantry Rifle Pin Gun Army Marksman Blue Enamel Bar
- Ribbons: 9 ribbons including a Bronze Star ribbon and the star attachments
LIMITED ITEM:Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.